Our external quality assessment (EQA) program is aimed at medical laboratories and point-of-care testing sites. The program includes more than 250 clinically relevant external quality assessment schemes and it is compliant with ISO 15189 standard requirements.
Changes in the 2024 program
New schemes and products
- 2707 Maternal serum screening
- 8205 Pipette control
- 5254 Mycoplasma genitalium, drug resistance, nucleic acid detection
- 5253 Helicobacter pylori, nucleic acid detection
- 5088 HIV, antibodies and antigen detection, extra set of samples
- 5231 Mycobacterium tuberculosis, drug resistance, nucleic acid detection, extra set of samples
- 4389 D-dimer, extra set of samples
- 5683 Mpox (Monkeypox virus), nucleic acid detection
- 8850 DNA sequencing (EQUALIS)
- 8851 Quantification of ABO antibodies (EQUALIS)
- 8852 Titration of erythrocyte antibodies (EQUALIS)
- 8853 Iohexol (EQUALIS)
- 8854 Phosphatidyl ethanol in blood (EQUALIS)
- 8855 Alcohol biomarkers in urine (EQUALIS)
Planned pilot schemes
Pilot schemes are EQA schemes under our product development. Read more.
All changes are listed in the Product Catalogue 2024 on page 5.
Please download the catalogue from the button below.
Subscription for 2024 will open on 4 October 2023Please subscribe to the 2024 EQA programs before the end of November 2023 to ensure your participation in all needed EQA rounds. You can renew your subscription by contacting our local partner in your country. Direct customers of Labquality can renew their subscriptions on LabScala starting on 4 October 2023. If you need more information, please contact our customer service: email@example.com.
Sales and Customer Service
Labquality’s EQA schemes are designed for medical laboratories and point-of-care testing sites to monitor and improve their performance.
Integrated EQA service is a completely new approach to external quality assessment.
Labquality has EQA partners in more than 40 countries in Europe, South America, South-East Asia and the Middle East. Please find the contact details here.
Our external quality assessment service programme includes more than 160 EQA schemes, covering the key specialities of laboratory medicine.
Labquality follows the development of laboratory medicine and produces clinically relevant EQA schemes to serve laboratories and point-of-care sites.
Labquality’s preanalytical external quality assessment schemes provide a unique means to assess a larger part of the total laboratory testing cycle.