Framework of modern medical software development lifecycle
This two-day training is intended for medical software manufacturers and goes through the development of medical software in the IEC 62304 framework. The training provides the participant with a vantage point for software development in a medical environment as well as a strong understanding of quality issues and related terminology. Training improves communication between quality and software people and thereby enhances the development of compliant and high-quality software. This training is also MDR and IVDR compliant.
Contact our Training email@example.com
+358 9 8566 8200
Receive updates on our training calendar by subscribing our notifications:
Target groupPersonnel working with medical software, such as developers, testing personnel, quality personnel.
After this session, you
- have knowhow how to utilize IEC 62304 is software development
- understand linking between ISO 13485, IEC 62304 and cyclical lifecycles.
- understand terminology used in medical software development
NoticeThe basic knowledge for this training is recommended to be
Perusteet lääkinnällisten ohjelmistojen kehittämiselle.
Mika SiitonenBusiness Development Manager
Topics of this session
SDLC in general
- Project documentation
– Product is larger than the software
- QMS Standard requirements on the SDLC – review steps are the constraints
- waterfall vs agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP/SAFe)
- Agile gives speed + DevOps gives safety
- Project documentation
Medical SDLC + QMS
- 62304 + 82304 overview
- Mapping of 62304 to waterfall and Scrum
- Performed activities and expected outputs
- Mapping to 13485 phases and mandatory reviews
Billing and cancellation policy
Participation in the training can be cancelled two weeks (14 days) before the event free of charge. For cancellations made after this, we will charge 50% of the participation fee, except for cancellations made one week before the event, we will charge a 100% participation fee.
Cancellations are always made in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The participating organization may, if it wishes, change the participant free of charge by notifying it in writing before the event to: email@example.com. The participation fee will be invoiced immediately after the event. The training session will be confirmed to the participant by e-mail about a week before the event. Labquality reserves the right to cancel the training session due to a small number of participants.