GDPR for Medical Devices
Contact our Training email@example.com
+358 9 8566 8200
Receive updates on our training calendar by subscribing our notifications:
Topics of this session
- Personal data – what is personal data?
- Data protection principles
- Legal basis of personal data collection
- Planning and resources – critical tasks
- Measures and reporting
- Perspectives (legal, process, technical)
- Data protection risk management
- Implementation challenges and solutions
Markus VattulainenData Manager
Target groupAll health tech developers and stakeholders interested in gaining specific knowledge on how to apply General Data Protection Regulation for medical devices. Special focus on start-up founders and staff, university innovator teams as well as young health tech professionals and new employees.
After this session, you
- Know the basic GDPR considerations for medical devices
- Are aware of data protection principles
- Understand the necessary documents needed to demonstrate compliance
- Are aware of the GDPR risks and controls
Billing and cancellation policy
Participation in the training can be cancelled two weeks (14 days) before the event free of charge. For cancellations made after this, we will charge 50% of the participation fee, except for cancellations made one week before the event, we will charge a 100% participation fee.
Cancellations are always made in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The participating organization may, if it wishes, change the participant free of charge by notifying it in writing before the event to: email@example.com. The participation fee will be invoiced immediately after the event. The training session will be confirmed to the participant by e-mail about a week before the event. Labquality reserves the right to cancel the training session due to a small number of participants.